Meet Professor Idongesit Ibanga Akpabio- Professor of Community Health Nursing

Nigeria - Nursing in Nigeria is soaring high as its counterpart around the world. October 2016 was a beautiful month and year for nursing profession in Nigeria.

An erudite scholar, a professional nurse per excellence was duly recognized for her efforts in making nursing profession a better profession. Professor Idongesit Ibanga Akpabio of University of Calabar, was confirmed Professor of Community Health Nursing in October 2016. She's currently the Dean, Faculty of Allied Medical Sciences

She had made a great contribution towards development of nursing practices and education in Nigeria.

Congratulations Professor. Wish you a successful tenure in sound health as the Dean, Faculty of Allied Medical Sciences.

Comments

  1. mum, good to ve u ma, hw can I meet with u? I'm I UYO nw ,. can I ve ur number. I wnt to discuss something with u . mine number is 08038104765. I'm Idika Chukwuebuka Michael.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

#Education: LAUTECH Upgrades Nursing Department to Faculty of Nursing Sciences

Say No To Tobacco - WHO