FOR THE UNION MAKES US STRONG - DR. GOODY GOR

Kenya -  Dr. Gor, a medical unionist who is famous for her unrelenting efforts in making strong waves in the political spheres of Kenya. She is always outspoken when it comes to the welfare of healthcare practitioners. Her objective is to become the next Secretary-General of KMPDU. Below is her manifesto;

Dear Comrades,

I am overwhelmed by the encouragement and support that I have received from many of you during this intriguing campaign season. And for this, I would like to say thank you.
Along my path as a leader, I have met friends and sometimes foes. It was however inconceivable to me that WE could be turned against each other through divisive propaganda. I know I could have handled the situation better, and I again offer an olive branch to the Nyeri County Doctors and the Central Branch membership as a whole. You are my first KMPDU family. You have both supported and critiqued me. And for that, I say thank you.

<script async src="https://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js?client=ca-pub-5805803503573544" crossorigin="anonymous"></script>

We are at a critical time when we need to fortify our union. We appreciate the blood, sweat, tears, and sacrifice that have been put into making WE what we are today. We are a force to be reckoned with! To every past and present leader of KMPDU, I have the utmost respect for you. You set solid foundations for a vibrant KMPDU. And for that, I say thank you.
I would like to continue to be part of your leadership as WE continue to evolve into the greatness that WE were destined for.
I, DR. GOODY GOR offer my service to you as the next KMPDU DEPUTY SECRETARY-GENERAL.
Viva KMPDU!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#Education: LAUTECH Upgrades Nursing Department to Faculty of Nursing Sciences

Say No To Tobacco - WHO